The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Psalm 30 -A Thought



While davening sometime back, I thought about the words העלית מן שאול נפשי
-You raised from the depths, my soul . . .

At times we sink into our own inner depths . . .

Those real, and all the more, those perceived.

On this we say, "You raised [me] from the depths of my soul."

I looked in and saw the Id.

You looked in my heart, smiled, and lifted me up, revealing the Yid.


Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you superego

Mottel said...

:-P
There's an article floating around the internet about Freud and the Rebbe Rashab . . . You might like it.

Sef said...

weren't you once upon a time sitting on those rocks?

Mottel said...

Yes . . .