The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

New Nickels Vs. Mass-Murderers



I noticed the other day that there’s a new Nickel . . .
It shows how long I’ve been out of America if I see a Nickel printed in January for the first time in June . . . and in Simferopol, Ukraine yet . . .
At first I was rather disappointed –the coin seemed rather ugly to me –it seems as if they drew up a whole new Jefferson. Then it struck me, what do I care if the picture doesn’t look good . . . American money is still the best.
Our money says In G-d We Trust. The Ukrainian Five has mass-murderer grinning on it.

2 comments:

A Simple Jew said...

We think alike

Mottel said...

While writing this post, I realized that it shared ground with yours . . . What Can I say, great minds think alike. :-)

I was looking through my wallet, and noticed that there were three pictures. Mine (on my ID), the Rebbes, and L'havdil elef (and in truth ein keitz etc.) havdolos, Chmielnicki ym"sh.
It seemed to be weird a Freudian Id, Ego and Superego bit . . . though with the obvious Jewish outlook.