The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Monday, November 02, 2009

Dr. David Luchins and a Little Blog by Mottel


Now that it's official that Dr. David Luchins will be speaking at the Kinus I thought it might be interesting to pull up a series of comments left by Luchins on this very blog concerning the subject of the Rebbe and WIC some time back . . .
A little background: JEM had recently shown Dr Luchin's speaking about Shirley Chisholm's experience with the Rebbe.
There were those at the time who cast doubt upon the legitimacy of the story. Interested in the back and forth of subject, I collected links to various sides of the argument and added my own two cents - publishing it all as WIC and the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

Boy was I surprised the next day when I found a comment from Dr. Luchins in my inbox, further explaining what had happened  . . .


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

e said...

days of glory for letters of thought...

David said...

nice work Mottel