The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Weird Sign Wednesday V


I don't remember where I took a picture of this sign - I figure it was in 770, though I could be mistaken.

Now listen.

I'm all for Israel like the next guy, and bringing the Geulah is most definitely the goal . . . but come now, does any of that have to do with "Serious people" bringing it "speedily" by buying Real Estate?

And wasn't Goshen in Egypt?



Technorati Tags: , Geulah, Israel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh - ooky! Yes, Goshen was in Egypt.

All, rather, odd.

Rachel

e said...

Sounds like an unsavory character whom I wouldn't trust with my money.

e said...

That is, if i had money.