Wow . . . Having been married for over two and a half months, I've reached a new stage of knowledge in life. Perhaps I've matured from all the things I've learned . . . then again, looking at them, perhaps not.
Things I've learned about marriage:My thanks go out to my dear wife for putting up with posts that poke fun at marriage.
Oh and last but not least!
- Don't point out rats in the subway
- Don't point out roadkill in upstate new york
- Instant Ramen isn't fine dining
- Getting matching race car beds wouldn't "cool"
- Beer isn't the universal refresher
- Even when you're right, you're still wrong.
- Never question the number of shoes a woman owns
- Being married means packing 30% of the clothes before a trip, but carrying 90%
- Don't walk around the house listening to Podcasts
- Just because you wore your shoes in Machu Pichu, Uman and Virginia Tech doesn't mean they're not falling apart
- Pickles are not an ideal midnight snack
- Don't Twitter while I'm talking to you
- Blogging until 3:00 in the morning isn't early to bed . . .
- . . . nor is getting up at 9:30 early to rise
- It's not appreciated to point out that Sheitels come from the heads of Russian prisoners
- Ecclesiastes 9:9
- Never, ever, question the number of shoes a woman has!
(Image source: LIFE)
Technorati Tags: Marriage, Life, Humor