The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Monday, July 23, 2007

The Ohel


Taken on my Treo while walking outside the Ohel.

The yesterday I was by the Ohel.
The air was warm, but not humid or oppressing . . . People milled around the tent, others sat along the long tables, humbly writing petitions of prayer -a few of bochurim, several young couples, Israelis, Russians, Poilishers . . . perhaps a little more then twenty people in all.
A Russian man called me over and asked me to help put tefillin on his friend.
A young Israeli in a raven black leather jacket and spiked hair asked me where he could put his shoes.

So many Jewish people . . . All of them coming to one place:

The Rebbe.


Technorati Tags: The Ohel, New York, Judaism, Chabad

2 comments:

Baleboosteh said...

Love your new title banner Mottel, I saw that photo in one of your recent posts and thought it was a lovely photo.

Mottel said...

Glad you like it . . . all thanks goes to my sis.