The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's Coming

As the second birthday of Letters of Thought - Mordechai.org approaches, I'm looking for ways to spice up the layout of this blog . . .
If anyone has any suggestions -or even more a nice template or hack to put in, let me know.
Kind words are also always appreciated.


Technorati Tags: ,

4 comments:

Irina Tsukerman said...

I hope that no matter what design you wind up choosing, you'll continue putting up those beautiful photos!

Mottel said...

I'm glad you like them! I hope you enjoy the stories that go with them too ;-)

yitz said...

if you want I can show you how did my table of contents in my archives.. it's not such a fancy hack.. but it helps me find stuff when i look back into my own archives..

Mottel said...

Sounds good! e-mail me at mordechai7215 at gmail dot com
Thanks!