The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Lag B'omer Photo Essay





Lag B'omer was busy -so unfortunately I only have a few photos of the preparation for the parade, none of the parade itself, and one of the event in Los Feliz -where I met with fellow Jblogger Tamara Eden . . . at first I thought I'd caught her when she was eating a hot-dog (ohh, the horror), then I realized it must have been a veggie dog.

Click on the link to see the rest . . .






















































Technorati Tags: , , , ,

1 comments:

Tamara said...

Hi there,

Nice seeing you too and nice of you to come when you were so busy with stuff in your own neighborhood!

The picnic was nice. Too bad you didn't get pics of the jumpy things, cotton candy, snow cones, and my veggie dogs :)