The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Trakai -A Photo Essay

Trakai

Today we went to Trakai . . .
As luck would have it, I didn't recharge my camera since before my trip to Hel . . .
That's fair . . . Batteries are allowed to go dead from time to time . . . it would have been nice of my camera to let me know it would be going dead . . . but se la vie . . .
My friends, Yankel Adler and Chaim van Halem (of The Flying Dutch Jew fame) were kind enough to let me take their pictures . . . all credit goes to them (Besides for catching the toad)






Toad catching . . . it brings back the good old days.

























Karaites were brought in to be guards . . . they remain to this day


catapult


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo's
regards from Vilna

Mottel said...

Thanks 'Anon'
Next time you need only tap me on the shoulder

Anonymous said...

very handsome :)