The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

A-Z Meme (you too?)

I've taken up the A-Z Meme that was on LIFE-of-RUBIN

The A-Z Meme

Accent:

General American

Booze.

Grey Goose

Chore I Hate:
Taking out the garbage - *Yuk*

Dogs/Cats:

One old dog . . . too many cats (don't even ask)

Essential Electronics:

A Sony Vaiok lap-top (broken), a Tungsten E palm (broken), a Fuji f10 Finepix (tzu lange yarren)

Favorite Perfume/Cologne:
Eau de mikvah

Gold & Silver:
Ahava V'yirah

Hometown:
L.A.

Insomnia:
Computer . . .

Job Title:
Jewish Awareness . . . or at least that's what it says on my Chabad of Warsaw business card.

Kids:
See below

Living Arrangements:
Dorm

Most Admired Trait:
Dunno

Number of Languages:
Three fluently (English, Hebrew, Yiddish)

Overnight Hospital Stays:
None, bli ayen hara

Phobia:
Being judged by others.

Quote:
Am I supposed to say a quote that I like or make up my own?

Religion:
Judaism.

Siblings:
S'firah (see I told you that I'd mention you on my blog at some point)

Time I Usually Wake Up:
About 4-7 hours after I go to bed

Unusual Talent:
Hand Whistling

Vegetable I Refuse To Eat:
Green peas

Worst Habit:
Addiction to computer.

X-Rays:
Röntgen Rays sounds cooler.

Yummy Foods I Make:
The best Farbrengin salad, Pasta, ginger-soy manderin salad, all things spicy.

Zodiac Sign:
Scorpio

I'm passing it on to Yossi!, The Flying Dutch Jew, Am I a Bloggatician, and Beis Rebeinu.

0 comments: