The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thoughts at 2:43am

Here I sit.
2:38 am.

My wife is sleeping.
My older son is sleeping.
And now my younger son is sleeping.

Wow.

A husband with a wife form a couple.
A baby with a couple is a couple with a baby.

But two kids? That's a family. That and another .6 of a kid a dog and two gold fish and we're set as Classic American family unit.

How does love spread itself over so many people? When you marry someone, and love them with all your heart and soul - how does that love expand to include a little baby?

And when that baby grows older, when he can speak and understand, how does it grow to include yet another?

Does my older son think I love him any less?

And yet it turns.
And yet it grows.

0 comments: