The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Monday, March 07, 2011

What I'm Looking For At SXSW

G-d willing we'll be heading back to Austin for SXSW this year. Last year was a blast - and I'm looking forward to this one! If you're in Austin - please join me for the Jewish @ SXSW Shabbat Meal!

Kan ma'amar hamusgar -  a parenthetical note:
What gives with Social Media type titles? Can we have a little humility please?

As such, I'm not looking forward to meeting:

  • Thought Leaders
  • New Media Evangelists
  • Social Media Gurus
  • Tech Ninjas


What I'm looking forward to this year:

  • Meeting new and exciting people
  • Farbrenging at the Shabbos meal
  • Hearing innovative talks from people passionate about their fields
  • Taking the online community and making it real - by turning digital acquaintances into human connections.

Please let me know if you'll be by SXSW and let's catch up!

1 comments:

Chaviva Gordon-Bennett said...

I call myself a maven and a guru! Got a problem with it?!