The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Weekly Riddle 23

I know it's early Wednesday morning  - and fret not - there's a weird sign a coming . . . until then - enjoy this riddle.


Looking at me with eyes so wide,
From me, with me, by my 'side.
While I'm here, please take from me,
all that I do give to thee.
What you have is more then I,
My blessing take, and do not sigh.

Who am I and who are you?

5 points for each of the correct answers, 20 points something really original that works well.

7 comments:

Chezky said...

The obvious answer is your son sheichye.

"From me, with me, by my 'side."The dash could be your bedside.

While I'm here, please take from me,
all that I do give to thee. - love

What you have is more then I, - Yafeh koach haben.(It should be 'than')

Yossi said...

chezky obviously wakes up earlier than me

Anonymous said...

Tis' referring to eyeglasses.

e said...

I'm voting that it's Mottel Jr.

e said...

subscribing

Mottel said...

Chezky got it right - it's the baby boy!

chanie said...

I vote baby...and then see that I'm right.
I say - think up a better one. That was corny.