The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Weekly Riddle 14


Spirit of Man, levity of G-d
To the Easterner for sin, the Westerner for a sot.
Blossoms from the earth, betwixt your lips as a sea
To the children of three, a blessing I shall be.


What Am I?

This Week's riddle is worth 15 points. I'll give another 5 points to the first, second, third and tenth people to comment. I'll give 25 points to the first five people to leave "LoT has no end! http://bit.ly/117FZ9 DIES MERCURII VIII ID. OCT. VDCCLXX A.V.C." as a comment on The Highway back to Krenitz, The Real Shliach and Nemo's Ramblings.

Last but not least, I'll give 3 points to each person that tells me what they'll be making kiddush on Simchas Torah.

Good luck y'all!
(Image Source)



Technorati Tags:

blog comments powered by Disqus