My partner in arms, and occasional commenter on this blog, CYFried was married the other day . . .
Click on the link to see photos of the Chasuna (and me wearing my Polish Wedding Garb)
On the way to the Chupah
The Chupah - Wedding Canopy
The Kallah's Grandfather reading the Rebbe's Letter
The Rav showing the witness the wedding ring
Reading the Kesubah
Saying L'chaim to friends
Two Dutchman and a Mottel
- Red Polska Hat: 15 złoty in a Polish Airport.
- Plastic Alpaca Scarf: 10 Sol in Pisaq
- Brown Suit: *** dollars in Montreal
- Blue Tie (pictured below): 10 dollars on sale in Connecticut on Merkos Shlichus
- Being insane at your good friend's wedding: Priceless (but lav davka good for the shidduchim)
Technorati Tags: Photography, Weddings, Friends, Judaism, Life