The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Picture of the Week -39



This is actually one of my favorite photos taken in Venice -near the Accademia if I recall - th red bricks and stucco, the blue wooden door and the green plants . . .

I'd be interested in knowing which of the pictures of the week (or others on tis blog) you like . . .

A good Shabbos to All!




Technorati Tags: , , ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture. Why don't you take some pictures around New York City?

Anonymous said...

yeah. the pictures of the past are awesome. i like the europe ones. but itd be nice to see your perspective of ny.

Mottel said...

I haven't taken pictures in NY for two reasons:
1. I hardly get out of CH.
2. I don't like schlepping my camera around . . .
But if I do get any, I will put them up!

Kosher Foodie said...

I can't recall which are my favs, I commented everytime I did like a pic
Humm, there is a pic from Israel and one from winter/chanuka that I still remember :-)

Anonymous said...

There are some picture-worthy possibilities within Crown Heights. Those brownstones, for instance.