The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Impression, Sunrise


Impression: soleil levant

It's been a week since my last post . . .

I've sat down on several occasions to write, but for whatever reason, nothing has come out of it.

I could always post new pictures, but I don't feel that that's where it's at for my blog -I want to write, but have nothing to say.

Since my last post, I have been to LA, then returned to Crown Heights.
And next . . .



Technorati Tags: , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

too busy shidduch dating i suppose

Mottel said...

And which other Lightstone are you to assume that you're right?

Perez said...

I have had the same happen to me. Hope you get the right subject to blog about.

Kosher Foodie said...

I guess that is exactly what happens to me "all" the time..lol.
Fine, nothing inspires you to write about, then, we'll wait I guess!