The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mostly Settled

Today marks my first complete week in Crown Heights, Brooklyn . . . My schedule hasn't slowed down yet (and G-d willing it won't for some time), so posting during the day is mostly out of it.
Now that I'm more settled in my flat (uhh . . . basement) I have more time at nights though -so G-d willing all the great posts I have be able to come up over the next few days.

For now, enjoy these pics from this past weeks Released Time hour for Jewish Public School kids.
Click on the link for more:

























Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

0 comments: