The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Basement Life




I've always been subject to a certain give an take over to what extent I should write about myself in my blog . . .

Places that I go, and things that I think are great subjects -but who exactly wants to hear about me?

Then I realized, it's my blog and I can darn well write whatever I do.

So for those of you who wonder about Mottel -the person- I present my schedule:
  • 7:05 a.m. My Alarm goes off
  • 7:15 Actually get up.
  • 7:30 Drink my cup of coffee
  • Approx. 7:40 Samech Vov -Hachodesh/ Shiurim from R' Yoel
  • 9:00 prepare for Davening
  • 9:30 Minyan in the small zal
  • 11:15 Gemara Bava Basra L'iyuna
  • 1:15 p.m. " L'girsa
  • 2:15 Lunch
  • 3:30ish Dayanus -Hilchos Dayanim
  • 6:30 Ma'ariv and Dinner
  • 8:00 Chassidus -Kuntreisim beis
  • 9:30 Likutei Sichos -Lamed Hei
  • After Seder - L'chaim's (so far at least two friends a week), Rambam, Clarinet . . .
  • Before 12:00 Official bedtime
  • Around 1:00ish Fall asleep . . . Here we go again.
Whatever.
So I wrote about myself. I feel darn selfish . . . and proud.

But you know something? That's why I blog.


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

6 comments:

Kosher Foodie said...

Oy! The basement looks too familar!

yitz said...

i see the brown shoes are already having an effect.

Mottel said...

You just can't trust those brown shoes.

Cheerio said...

niiice shoes!
why are all basements white?? i feel like im living in an institution....
thank G-d for craigslist!
and the flea market...

Anonymous said...

comment on your schedule

Fall asleep 1:00 Am

I second that I would say 2:00 or later

Anonymous said...

Nice shoes