The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Here . . . I think

I'm sitting here in Heathrow Airport in London . . .
Internet cost me £5 that's 10 USD . . . at least it's for the next 24 hours -so I have until my battery goes, since I don't have an adapter for these British plugs. *Sigh*
With a six hour stop over, I have would gone to town . . .But I'm watching younger campers, leaving me bound to the airport.

So here I sit, getting every pence worth of my purchase . . .
Leave a comment in the comment box, why don't you.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are officially a bored person. Why couldn't you bring them with you ?
"The Chief"

Mottel said...

You try taking three tired, and cranky kids through London -and pay for all their expenses to boot.
Did you write all of those anon comments? In general there's an option to put in a name (the second (middle) of the three)with out using an account . . . please do that in the future.

chanie said...

LOL, this time you're definitely bored. Have a safe trip, get off the computer and teach the kids. Have a farbrengen with them.

Mottel said...

I don't have time to think here, let alone us the computer . . .
Farbreng with this guys? They need rehab, not more alcohol!

We're learning a lot, and having a great time . . .
Don't worry.

the Mitzvah man! said...

Mottel, good luck. I know it would be impolite to comment and laugh at you, how badly that must suck and how horrible that must've been... So I won't.

Mottel said...

It's okay if you laugh Mitzvah Man . . . I'll still love you!