The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Mitzvah Man and the Holy Sherusim

My dear friend the Mitzvah Man posted the following pictures with captions on his zany (but for some odd reason private) Blog . . . It gave me a good laugh, so I figured I would share it with you all.
The Mitzvah Man -you rock!
(For those who don't speak Hebrew -Shirutim (here written purposely with an Ashkenazi accent) means 'Bathroom'.)

At the Kever [grave site] of the Sherusim. We couldn't understand why all the passerby's kept snickering and giggling at us.

Praying at the Kever of the holy Sherusim. I never heard of the Sherusimbefore. But judging by the impressive structure around the grave, I figured it was some sort of holy figure in Jewish history.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 comments: