The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Picture of the Week 14



This Picture was taken in Venice near the Academia area. The rich red contrasted by the green plants, the chipped aqua paint on the door, and the bright sun light against the shadows all caught my eye.

Of greater interest, the JIBs -Jewish & Israeli Blog awards- are here!

After extensive work, the dedicated folks out there have come out what looks to be a spectacular job this year!

I spent a good hour last night shamelessly plugging my blog (an act which I've made note of on two different blogs already) -but if you feel that Letters of Thought -Mordechai.org, is worth going up elsewhere for nominations, by all means I'll be flattered (Though it's worth spending time rallying support if, and when, I actual do get into the thick of things)

On a technical note My Thoughts In Letters i.e. my Del.icio.us tags are all up now -I finished going through all of my old posts . . . so enjoy!









Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Yossi ! said...

hey thnx for the nomination!

never even knew of this award thing.

any idea how the voting works?

Mottel said...

You deserve it.
You can go to their blog www.jibawards.com
for more info -the voting, I believe, starts the 22nd of April . . .