The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Why I Don't V-Blog . . .

Dance Dance Yoni 12!

In connection to the recent (and in truth, entire) theme of Tanya . . .
A Beinoni (The average person) must struggle with the callings of the Yetzer Horah (Evil Inclination) and Yetzer Tov (Good
Inclination) as they wage war over the microcosm -control of ones body.

Therefore, our hero Yoni must confront his animal soul in order to get up for class -despite having been up the entire night before at a Farbrengen.


Why I Don't V-Blog . . .

Last night I spent (read wasted) precious Smicha time looking through various You Tube videos and trying to get a feel for the whole vbloging thing . . .
It ain't my cup of tea.
For one thing, it takes up too much time.
I can scan a post, skip things that bore me, read only parts of it . . . with a video one is rather stuck.
You can start it. You can stop it. You can skip around and hope to get lucky . . . but then you've spent ten minutes on a subject that should have taken you three.
As well, I could never do it myself. People listening to me, watching my face move . . . For all of eternity every 'Ummh' and 'Uhhh' of my speech will be bouncing around the nethere regions of the internet . . .

Now, wish me luck on my first test . . .



Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

0 comments: