The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Creature of My Habits . . .

I realized while eating out the other night, that though I may not be
afraid from tasting new types of food, I'm actually quite open to most
culinary traditions (be they Kosher, as is self understood), I remain
a stead fats fan of my favorites . . .


At the local fish fry, I get a grilled Ahi Tuna Sandwich.


At a Chinese restaurant I stick with the Sweet and Sour Soup and Orange Chicken.


With Fast food it's a Breaded Chicken Sandwich.





I know what I like and I order it. It doesn't matter if I had it three times already that week -I'm fine to go for it again.


As of note, Parshas Lech Lecha is about going out our habits, getting out of the rut . . .


While I don't think my eating habits are in congruent with this theme,
perhaps we all need to shake things up from time to time.


But if you'll excuse, I must go now for my slice of Pizza.

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 comments: