The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Human Machine

I like people . . .


Everyone has a story.


Perhaps I'm a bit of a yenta . . .


Perhaps I'm the son of film makers, always looking for a good story . . .


But regardless I find it fascinating to stand in a crowd and watch the
mass of humanity stream by me, each person so enveloped in his own
microcosm, yet in truth an integral part of the whole . . .


Which is why I wonder how some people can view the world to be so cold, so cruel . . .


True there are those out there who wish us harm . . . but I, perhaps in
my naivete, still feel that by far the majority of our human race is
good.

Image source



 

2 comments:

A Simple Jew said...

Interesting post, Mottel.

Mottel said...

Thanks.
I hope to have many more.