The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Friday, August 25, 2006

The Two Inch View of the World



I noticed in Euro Disneyland that I wasn't the only one taking pictures of the parade, in fact more people were holding their cameras, phones, ad nauseum, then Lithuanians buying beer in a supermarket before the world cup (Everyone had -even the 70 year old ladies!) . . .
I realized, a beautiful parade and fireworks display is going on, the whole sky is filled with light -and I've stuck my head into the 2 square inches of my camera!
It's time to look out of our box.

1 comments:

Sef said...

yeah. at graduation we werent allowed to take camera's into the ceremony so all my fellow students brought in their camera phones...