The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The End of Mentalblog?




First in his own words . . .

The Blog

I don't understand why I am still writing this blog. A better question, why am I still a Jew? I don’t find myself at home with my people. The internal dialogue with G-d is exhausted. The alienation is complete . . .

THE END

"I sign off, thank you for all."

Comments:

TA
People care about you, in one way or another . . . even negative attention and remarks means that you figure some where in their lives . . . How much more so the others . . .
Take a vacation -if you want you can visit Trakai with us here now
Get away from all the shtick, speak to the people that you get along with . . .
Then begin to focus on the main things -marriage and the future.
Stick in there.








Mottel, this is one more sign! Believe it or not to the right of me
there are four framed photos taken on my vacation with my parents in
Trakai when I was 10. The photo on top is in a rowing boat. I am rowing
and my father sits in front of the boat. Below is a photo of me and my
father standing on a tree trunk that fell over a lake. The tree looks
like it is about to collapse under our weight into the water…









i don't want to blog again... I want to go forward in life not backwards...








Я желаю Вам хороший


Trakai (from my Chanuka trip)

4 comments:

Editor said...

Chablog convention?

How about we all meet up sometime?

Mottel said...

Fly to Vilna and we can by all means . . .

Hirshel Tzig - הירשל ציג said...

say hello to HD Katz in the Yiddish institute.

Mottel said...

If I get a chance, with pleasure.