The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Monday, May 08, 2006

White Hairs . . .

It took 21 one years.
Neither the Rosh, nor Rabbi Kaplan were able to do it . . .
No . . .
Only Warsaw
I noticed the other day that I have a white hair in my beard . . .
It doesn't really stand out -it's hidden between the lighter blondish hairs in my beard -Yet I know it's there.
Poland truly has left its mark on me . . .



4 comments:

A Simple Jew said...

Mottel, join the club

Mottel said...

Yah . . . but considering my age and that I don't have the sress of blondy or the orangutang . . .

Mottel said...

stress

Sef said...

just forget about it. it happens. life goes oooonnnn!!

p.s. art history test in 3 days.

NOW THAT! is stress