The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Friday, May 26, 2006

A Russian Optimist

I've been told that the Russians ask, what is the difference between an optimist and a pessimist?
The pessimist says 'It can't get any worse.'
The optimist says 'Oh, yes it can!'
I thought that Polish cleaning ladies were the worst.
Now I've met the Lithuanian ones!
The washing machine in Chabad House broke, so I took my clothes to the one in the Mikva.
After waiting for two days, I found out -much to my chagrin- that my clothes were not done.
When I asked the cleaning lady about it (the one for the mikvah that is) she began to shout at me!

0 comments: