The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Dank Je Well -Airport Thoughts

I'm writting from the Schipol Airport here in Amsterdam, home of the Flying Dutch Jews . . .
For some odd reason I noticed on the flight that I didn't have a boarding pass for my connecting flight to Warsaw . . . No big deal.
Upon landing I was told to go to the transfers desk . . . Also no big deal.
The lady at the desk, being like all Dutch, was very kind yet emotionaly distached, printed out the ticket. Fine.
She read off the details . . . 'you'll be boarding at 7:30 tonight.'
"What about my 2:00 connection?"
"Well I'm sorry, but it doesn't seem to exist."
"But it said on my itinerary that there was a 2:00 flight"
"Yes, I know . . . but it doesn't exist."
"That means I have to wait six hours!"
"Well, yes, that is a problem, now isn't it? Have a nice day."
Sigh.

0 comments: