The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A Blog Adrift in a Sea of Aether


The J-blogosphere moves in strange ways . . . various topics fly back and forth -analyzed in a myriad of perspectives . . . Each post playing off another . . .
A variable sea of Aether . . . an interconnected web of ideas, which, when woven together, become a whole . . .

Letters of Thought floats somewhere in this sea . . . touching, yet not . . . flitting above the waters of idea.

I make an effort to follow the hot topics that sweep around us, yet I try . . . at least, so is my hope . . . to bring out fresh ideas, those not found in other places . . .


Have I come close to my goal?

1 comments:

Sef said...

i dont know - you tell me