The letters of our thoughts are the ideas present in our mind before they come to realization . . . Thoughts that are, yet not felt . . . The words of the subconscious . . . of the soul . . .

These are the LETTERS OF MY THOUGHTS.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Rushed

Not so much time, running around, rushed!
No, I'm not describing my situation here (though it is fitting) but rather a 'look'.
I find cell phones to be a busyness.
In the middle of a conversation Beethoven's 9th goes off . . .
Then there are the belt clips -huge bulges that poke out of the side of people's pants!

But the king of them all, Blue tooth ear pieces.
I admit they're handy, cool looking etc. But I fail to understand how anyone in their right mind could walk around the whole day with a thing hanging out of his ear!

Look, I'm not against cell-phones . . . even for Bochurim (per say) but there is a limit!
Some times we're busy just for the sake of rushing around.

0 comments: